The following are some of the projects that I’ve done in my career. I did not include them all as some projects are quite small and similar. Do note that due to non-disclosure agreement (NDA), some projects are not as detailed as I would like them to be.
Online sports betting project. Started with theory knowledge of Mvc and Test Driven Development, became proficient within 1 month.
- Front end: Web API exposure of players and bet details.
- Back end: Operators are able to view players’ balances, statistics and generate reports.
- Others: Gather data through XML parser / web scrapers and exports data through FTP.
Technologies: C#, Asp.Net Mvc 4, Web Api, HttpClient Asynchronous Programming, Entity Framework (Code First), Test Driven Development, Code Analysis, Continuous Integration, Scrum
HP Rewards Program (Authenticated Rewards)
A platform for Hewlett-Packard (HP) to reward its customers for purchasing genuine ink/toner cartridges. With more than 1 million redemption in the APJ, AMS and EMEA regions, robustness of the system led to 7 other new projects leveraging on the platform.
- Front end: Customers are able to participate in lucky draws or redeem coupons by registration.
- Back end: Operators are able to manage rewards, customize workflows, upload templates, perform customer support and download customer reports.
- Others: Blast emails to customers when new rewards are available.
Technologies: C#, Asp.Net WebForms, Linq to Sql, SQL, Facebook API, Twitter API, HTML Agility Pack, Telerik Controls
HP Planet Partner Program (Planet Partner Rewards)
A system for Hewlett-Packard (HP) India to reward its customers for recycling their ink/toner cartridges based on a point system. One of the projects leveraging on the Authenticated Rewards platform.
- Front end: Customers are able to redeem rewards using points.
- Back end: Operators are able invite customers to enroll in the program, view customers’ points and generate reports.
- Others: Compute points monthly.
Technologies: C#, Asp.Net WebForms, Linq to Sql, Telerik Controls
An EDI system integrated with Hewlett-Packard (HP) SAP CRM and external service partners to fulfill customers’ service orders.
- Front end: Portal allows management of service orders.
- Back end: Operators are able to manage external service partners and relevant meta-data.
- Others: Periodically process EDI to update service orders’ status.
Technologies: C#, Asp.Net WebForms, Linq to Sql, IIS 7 Managed API, Telerik Controls